Cactus to Clouds Adventure
Races are great, but sometimes it’s fun to push ourselves in a different way. The Cactus to Clouds Adventure is just that! This October, the Wy’east Sisterhood will travel to Palm Springs to tackle the tough Cactus to Clouds trail together, as a group.
Cactus to Clouds is a point-to-point trail to the summit of San Jacinto Peak (10,800 ft). It has the largest elevation gain of any trail in the United States—10,000+ ft in just 17 miles—and was ranked one of America's hardest day hikes by Backpacker Magazine!
Join us for a weekend of fun in the sun! Space is limited so be sure to snag your spot now. Spots are available now through May 31, or until they’re sold out.
Scroll down for details...
Dates: October 18-21, 2018
- Thursday: Our van will leave LAX at 8:00pm. Everyone is responsible for their own airfare (we will share our travel plans on our FB group). If you choose to arrive at a different time/date/airport you’ll be responsible for your own transportation to the airbnb.
- Friday: Relax and settle in. Go for a shakeout run, hang by the pool, explore Palm Springs, and enjoy a group Dinner.
- Saturday: Cactus to Clouds Adventure
- Sunday: Brunch & return to LAX
Leaders: Sarah Foote & Brooke Salisbury
- If you’ve attended our Monday night bootcamp or Friday group run you’ve surely met these two! Both are experienced in long, grueling days on the trail and can’t wait to accomplish a new feat alongside ladies of the Wy’east Sisterhood.
Price: $600 (payment options available through Klarna)
Airbnb for 3 nights (check in 10/18, check out 10/21)
Transportation (excluding airfare)
Group dinner Friday evening (prepared by Sarah & Brooke)
Custom t-shirt commemorating our adventure
12 week training plan, starting week of July 22nd (generic plan provided, please contact us if you’re interested in one-on-one coaching)
Private Facebook group
2 Group training runs (date/location TBA)
Check out Patricia’s Journey for a bit of inspiration!
Coaching Clinics are updated regularly. Keep checking back for more info! Or just follow us on Facebook!